Modern Combat 5 now available on Windows Phone

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
modern_combat_5_lede.jpg

Earlier this week we announced that the long-awaited Modern Combat 5: Blackout would be launching on mobile Windows platforms on the same day-and-date as the Android and iOS versions. In the past, Gameloft titles typically arrived on Windows Phone months or even years later than other platforms (just look at Real Soccer!). This year, long-awaited titles like Heroes of Order & Chaos and Order & Chaos Duels finally came over, and new titles will release at the same time as they do on competing platforms. Progress!
Modern Combat 5 is now available on Windows Phone as promised (the Windows 8 version should arrive later today). The Windows Phone version requires at least 1 GB of RAM. Top-end 3D graphics need plenty of memory in order to function, which shouldn't surprise anybody. None of the versions support Xbox Live, something we all should have gotten over a year ago. The game rings up at $6.99 ? a fair price for a full console-quality campaign and extensive online multiplayer.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

Prashant Thakur

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
i saw a video on youtube ....

the performance on lumia 930 and lumia 1520 is terrible ... :/

i thought windows are lag free when it comes to gaming ... :( it was working well on iphone and lg g3 .!!!

adityamoghe

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I have a little doubt here.

My PC has the region set as India and my phone has US (for obvious reasons). My payment option is linked to my Indian account. This prevents me from buying apps on the Windows Phone store.

So my question is, given this is a universal app, if I buy it from the Windows Store, will I get the option to download it on my Windows Phone Store too? Even if they do not share the same region but are from the same Microsoft account?

Thanks.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I have a little doubt here.

My PC has the region set as India and my phone has US (for obvious reasons). My payment option is linked to my Indian account. This prevents me from buying apps on the Windows Phone store.

So my question is, given this is a universal app, if I buy it from the Windows Store, will I get the option to download it on my Windows Phone Store too? Even if they do not share the same region but are from the same Microsoft account?

Thanks.

Hard to tell without actually trying it.. Normally it should work, since the purchase is linked to your MS account. But I remember that it didn't work with GTA SA, which I purchased from the US store, but wasn't able to install it from the German store then. I'd say give it a try. If you can't download it on your WP device, just switch regions, download it and switch back.

adityamoghe

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I'll give it a shot.
Even if that doesn't work, I can switch regions, download and switch it back again as you suggested.
I'll post details here when I'm done with it.

Thanks again!

Goku1982jason

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I bought this on windows 8 machine but it still tells.me I need to purchase on windows phone. Region settings for both machines are US but still wants me to buy. Any help would be appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12