Viber for Windows Phone gets a visual refresh with the latest update

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
viber-43-lumia-930-hero.jpg

The popular messaging app Viber has just been bumped to version 4.3. This latest release brings some notable improvements to the Windows Phone platform, including a revamped design and improvements made to the display of photos within conversations.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

donReuf

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
After update Viber is crashing constantly on my Lumia 920! I've tried reinstalling app, but it didn't work, Viber crashes immediately after opening!

Anybody else with this problem, or solution, or any info??

donReuf

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Ok, I think I have a solution for this new crashing problem - somehow, the problem seems to be in messages and syncing old messages with this new Viber update. At first I just reinstalled Viber on my phone, and this didn't help. Then I did a soft reset- that didn't work also. I tried clearing the app cache - also without success.

So, at the end, I deleted all my conversations on/via Viber desktop, all the groups, and all history, and then reinstalled Viber on my phone. After installing again, I immedeately went to Viber/Settings/messages/ and cleared all message history.... Started new conversations, friends re-invited me in groups again, and since then, I didn't experience any crashing...

Hope this helps a little.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon