Lumia Storyteller 4.0 gets massive UI overhaul, spinning globe and online sharing

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Lumia-Storyteller-newUI-hero.jpg

Microsoft today has pushed out a significant update to their Lumia Storyteller app. Version 4.0 is now live on the Store for those with Lumia Windows Phone, and it is quite the update indeed.

Although no changelog is included, we have been comparing two versions for the last few minutes and the alterations are substantial.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Ruben de Boer

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
This is nice. I also had a few ideas to turn this into something great. Storyteller should be more like a social network where you can add friends and choose which story can be seen by who, also make combined story's available in which shows up on your and your friends storyline. Have a nice overview in time, say my parents have a story togheter, out of those to come forth my story and any sibblings. When other important things happen that can be seen as wel on the story line. like i say i meet my girlfriend and then our story travel together from there. Just some idea's i had to make this great ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos