MixRadio to suspend in-app music purchases in March

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
mixradio_lede.jpg

In an email sent out to users today, the team behind the popular Lumia-only music streaming app MixRadio said that it will be dropping support for purchasing music through the app in March.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Subscribers received this email message today:

Hello,
We’ve got you down as an active MixRadio+ subscriber and we wanted to let you know about a change coming up at MixRadio.
From March 2015 we’ll be suspending all operator billing and credit/debit card payments.
This means you won’t be able to renew your subscription until we launch our new look service later this year. As a loyal MixRadio fan we don’t want you to lose any MixRadio+ features so we’ll extend your subscription automatically, free of charge, as a goodwill gesture.
If you have any questions about making the most of your music, we have lots of useful info about Music here.
Thanks for supporting MixRadio,
The MixRadio Team

Q: How is my MixRadio MR+ subscription changing?
A: We are planning to add new and exciting features to our MixRadio MR+ subscription in the near future. If you already have a recurring payment set up for your active subscription, we will end the recurring payments automatically and instead will be extending this subscription for free until our new upgraded version is available later this year. You will still be able to continue using the MixRadio free streaming service during this time.
Q: Will I still be able to activate a free trial of the MixRadio MR+ subscription or start a new MR+ subscription on my Lumia?
A: We are planning to add new and exciting features to our MixRadio MR+ subscription in the near future. Because of this, the free trial and new subscriptions have been suspended until our new upgraded version is available later this year. You will still be able to continue using the MixRadio free streaming service during this time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon