Windows Central photo contest - Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I had been thinking of uploading one of my photos I really liked. It's not as impressive as the other entries in this thread, but here it is...
WP_20141114_18_08_07_Pro (2).jpg
Taken with my precious Lumia 520, used Lumia Creative Studio for colour pop.

ianimatic

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Just barely making it in time!

I went with my girlfriend to Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto, Canada. Had been meaning to go for awhile and it didn't disappoint! I went through my battery, and the camera attachment battery before we got all the way through. I took this photo at Stingray bay during feeding time and really wish the people weren't right in front of me when I snapped the photo! No post-just lucky timing and sorry it's not the HQ version. Let me know if you'd like me to upload it!
Glad to be taking part in this, a lot of great photos in here!
WP_20150309_19_15_52_Pro.jpg

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Not as nice as any your pics, but here's some water (in the form of ice) that did some damage around our way last week. Taken with a 830, in weird lighting due to atmospherics.

hail.jpg

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Here's a few from an area near my house, taken with my 930. This dam is around 25-30 feet tall, and powered a textile mill before the Civil War. Sherman's troops burned the mill, but the dam remains. Them mill made uniforms for the CSA, so he deported all of the mill workers, including women and children, to Indiana, but I digress.

dam1.jpg
creek3.jpg
creek1.jpg

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
One more. This is sunrise over downtown Clearwater, FL, taken from Clearwater Beach, with the 930. It was actually still a little dark out, so I was surprised at the colors in the pics.
clwtr1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss