Fallout 4 Collector's Edition comes with a real Pip-Boy that you can strap onto your wrist

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
During its E3 2015 keynote, Bethesda shed details on a limited edition of Fallout 4, which includes a real Pip-Boy you can wear on your hand.
The Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition comes with a housing that allows you to slot your phone, with a second-screen app ? available for Android and iOS ? creating an interface that lets you use the wearable as a fully-featured Pip-Boy. The collector's edition is now up for pre-order on Amazon for $119.99, with both Xbox One and PC versions listed.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

luxnws

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
When I saw that on the Bethesda E3 Showcase video with Todd Howard, my jaw dropped. Then he mentioned that that the phone app that you use with the Pip-Boy was going to be available on iOS and Android. :(

The seperate Fallout Shelter app is already out for iOS. At least the Android crowd will have to wait for this one.

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah.. They lost a sale with me with that announcement. Why the heck would I spend $150 when they won't show my chosen platform some love?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon