Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Review

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
xbox-elite-controller-3.jpg

choice-award-wc.png

Custom gaming controls comes to the Xbox One for big price tag, but it is worth every penny.
When it comes to the world of gaming, serious gaming, you don't mess with the controller. Every time a next generation console comes out the controller gets a lot of attention. And with good reason. Delayed signals, a stuck thumb stick, or a button that intermittently stops working can cause you to lose a game. Or a tournament. Or let your online teammates down. Heck, there are people who refuse to use a wireless controller and instead plug them in due to potential latency issues. That's a whole other level of gaming.
I'll confess that I am hardly a serious gamer mostly due to lack of time. Nonetheless, even a casual gamer like myself can appreciate the new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller from Microsoft. Going on sale on October 27 this is Microsoft's stab at attempting to woo the pro-gaming fanatic with their best controller yet.

So how is it? I've been using it for the last week, and the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller is hard to put down once you get it in your hands.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786