Windows 10 preview build releases will accelerate in January

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
magnifier-windows-10-surface-3.jpg

If you are a member of the Windows Insider program and have signed up to get preview builds of Windows 10 via the Fast ring, you should prepare to see more builds on a more rapid release schedule soon. Microsoft has revealed they plan to step up the pace for more Windows 10 builds for those members starting in January.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Manikanta Reddy

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I might be too picky with this one, but its been 10 days since Jan started I see no accelerated schedule for the fast ring, its been the same old 11082, with some pretty nasty bugs I say.
Yes I did install only after seeing the known issues, but they usually had some work arounds to fix them.
But this time its nearly been a month and there is no update on this build and nothing is fixed here and that progress bar thing really bugs me, its irritating.

Happy New Year

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I might be too picky with this one, but its been 10 days since Jan started I see no accelerated schedule for the fast ring, its been the same old 11082, with some pretty nasty bugs I say.
Yes I did install only after seeing the known issues, but they usually had some work arounds to fix them.
But this time its nearly been a month and there is no update on this build and nothing is fixed here and that progress bar thing really bugs me, its irritating.

Happy New Year

didn't 11099 come out and then 11102?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon