Win a $50 Microsoft Store Gift Card (plus get 10% off Lara Croft: Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
lara-croft.png

As you might have heard, Microsoft has launched full-blown titles in the Windows Store - not 'casual games', we're talking proper full-out titles that you love and enjoy. The first such title to hit the Microsoft Store (available now) is Lara Croft: Rise of the Tomb Raider.

To help celebrate the occasion, we've done a couple of things. First, we've scored an exclusive 10% OFF deal on the game through February 4th. Click here to get it. Second, we're launching a fun contest.

Contest details:

We're giving away TWENTY $50 Microsoft Store gift cards to twenty very lucky members. To enter, reply to this forum thread. Tell us what you'd do with the gift card - what would you get?

When you're done posting, head back to our official contest announcement as you will need to check in to the widget for your entry to be counted. While you're there, check out the other ways you can enter, They're all easy and you've likely already done them! Complete them all to increase your odds of winning.

Important Notes: This contest is open now through February 9th, 2016. It is open to Windows Central members in the U.S. only.

Submit your reply below to enter... good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeion

May 2, 2012
Visit site
To be honest I am not sure what I would buy. That being said, if I had $50 credit, I'm sure I could find something I needed and buy it.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
These credits can be used for anything at any of the stores (Windows, Xbox, WP) as far as I know except you can't use it for Xbox live subscriptions. I'm sure 50 bucks would come in handy. I would use it on some apps and games, maybe a movie or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers