24 hours in the HTC Vive

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
torin-vive.jpg

11 rounds left in the magazine. 10 percent battery left on my flashlight. Yeah, I've got this.
Three zombies are staggering towards me. I can hear two more coming up from behind me, but they sound far enough away that I don't need to worry about it yet. The burning building in the background is giving me just enough light to make out silhouettes, so no need to burn precious flashlight energy on these three. Headshot, headshot, shoulder shot, headshot. That wasted round is going to cost me. I slow my breathing as I rotate 180 degrees, only to see those two I ignored earlier are way close than I thought. I sidestep the first and pistol whip him, giving me just enough time to put a round right between the eyes of the second one. One step back, one more trigger squeeze, and the wave is over.

They get bigger and faster in the next round, so I'd better upgrade to explosive ammunition instead of recharging my flashlight. I'm a lot less confident about my chances of survival in this next round, but the one thing I know for sure is the HTC Vive is the only way I could have this experience right now.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs