Best Calendar Apps for Windows 10

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
calendar-apps-windows-10.jpg

While the native Windows 10 calendar does a good job of things, but some may want a little more horsepower with their calendar app. Maybe you need for more customization options or a better agenda view. Perhaps a more informative Live Tile tickles your fancy ? or maybe all of this is just too much and you need it to be simpler.
Whatever the case may be, the Windows Store has a nice selection of Windows 10 calendar apps to choose from. Many of these options are available for Windows 10 PC and Mobile, offering flexibility across a variety of devices. So, let's a look at the best calendar apps the Windows Store has to offer!

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

MBGrammer

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
Got most my stuff on iCal. Is there a way to Sync with Google cal & Windows? Alternatively is there a good Ubuntu cal to sync Google & iCal?

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Got most my stuff on iCal. Is there a way to Sync with Google cal & Windows? Alternatively is there a good Ubuntu cal to sync Google & iCal?
I've been using Google Calendar since WP8. Are you asking because you cannot sync Google, or wanting to know before trying?

MBGrammer

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
Just checking options and hoping not to FUBAR my current way of doing things. If I can get it all in one, that's preferable but not at the expense of ruining what's working.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon