Which unlimited plan should you buy: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile or Verizon?

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
lumia-950-camera-app-hero.jpg

The four major carriers in the U.S. don't necessarily offer Windows phones (though phones that run Microsoft's OS work on some of their networks), but they all offer unlimited data plans.
Whether you're a Microsoft diehard who packs a Windows phone, or an iPhone- or Android-toting Windows fan, here's how to find the best unlimited data plan for you.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

toni lee

Jul 20, 2018
Visit site
Some people believe they can't live without unlimited data plan when most likely they don't. WiFi is everywhere now, so unless you are always traveling or live out in the country, you could probably just get on WiFi. Since switching to Fi I don't feel like I have sacrificed at all on my data usage, and between my wife and I we are at about 600 MB of usage total for the month with only 10 days until the end of the cycle. For two people our bill is going to be under $55. It's also nice knowing that even if something odd did happen to where we used 10, 20 or even 100 GB in a month, the most we would have to pay is $135 which is still pretty on par with other company's unlimited plans.

Last edited:

ray199

Aug 9, 2017
Visit site
The biggest issue is the service coverage, and it seems everyone except Verizon (and Sprint kind of) completely avoids the issue of quality of coverage. A few years ago I lived in DC (and NYC) and At&t coverage was beyond HORRIFIC (I was a Cingular customer that suffered when At&t acquired them and messed up their service), in these two major cities I was often without a signal even in my apartment. That alone caused me to switch to one of the more expensive Verizon prepaid plans.
At the end of the day you can offer me unlimited everything, but if your coverage is CRAP (At&t I have firsthand knowledge, and an ex-gf had the same issues with T-Mobile plan) then who really cares??

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb