Win a Dell Multi-Client 43-inch Ultra 4K Monitor from Windows Central!

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
p4317q.jpg

Are you longing for a large 4k monitor to enhance your gaming experience or for work or other purposes? Enter our contest and you could win this awesome 43-inch Dell Multi-Client Ultra 4K monitor and make those dreams come true! Keep reading for all the details.
The prize: One lucky Windows Central reader will win a new Dell Multi-Client 43-inch Ultra 4K Monitor!

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

anon(10237065)

May 12, 2017
Visit site
Wow, what a competition! I'll have to think if I want to enter this, 43 inch is huge, better be someone who'll find some use for such a great screen! Anyone knows if this screen is good for video editing/photography?

anon(5415472)

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Wow, what a competition! I'll have to think if I want to enter this, 43 inch is huge, better be someone who'll find some use for such a great screen! Anyone knows if this screen is good for video editing/photography?

I don't think you'll want to touch this if you're serious about video or photo editing as it doesn't cover full Adobe RGB. It's being marketed as a business monitor. You'll probably like this if you're disappointed that there are only 4 corners in a monitor that you can snap apps to,or if you're multitasking all the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion