You'd be foolish not to buy a refurbished Echo for just $90 today

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
The Thrifter team is back again, this time bringing you the best deal you'll find on a certified refurbished Amazon Echo!
If you've been eyeing the full-sized Echo and haven't dropped the cash on one already, today's the day. Leading up to Prime Day, Amazon has dropped the price on a certified refurbished Echo down to just $89.99 for today only, which is the lowest this powerful smart speaker has ever been. What makes the timing of this deal even more important is that Amazon plans to offer voice exclusive discounts on Prime Day, meaning you'll need an Alexa-enabled product to take advantage of them. Depending on where you live, you may be able to get one in time to participate in those discounts if you order now!

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

LuxuryTouringZone

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Seems like this article's title caused quite a stir on both Windows Central and Crackberry alike! LOL! Not sure about Android and iOS because I haven't checked the comments there, but I can imagine the situation being similar.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
I think its funny, that a massive wave of auto-returns on a relatively new product is being painted into a good thing.

Consumers and tech reviewers seem to be of fairly different minds about the echo experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos