Alcatel Idol 4 Pro with Windows 10 now available for pre-order

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
The Alcatel Idol 4 Pro with Windows 10 is now up for pre-order in several European markets starting today. Available directly from Microsoft, the Alcatel Idol 4 Pro is just a rebranded Alcatel Idol 4s, which was launched last year in the United States.
alcatel-idol-4s-4.jpg

Packing a Snapdragon 820 with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, the Alcatel Idol 4 Pro is one of the latest flagships available running Windows 10 Mobile. It features a 5.5-inch AMOLED display at 1080p, and a premium glass/metal body.
The only real difference between the Idol 4 Pro and the Idol 4s is that the Idol 4 Pro doesn't come bundled with a VR headset. The Alctel Idol 4 Pro costs £419.99 in the UK and 479.99 euros in Germany.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Going to put this out their but you really need to link the replies in the news stories to the forums. This really is pointless I am not going to discuss things here and on the article. OK said it going back into my box.

Cosmin Petrenciuc

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I see no reason for me to buy a one year old smartphone. Right now I wouldn't buy any smartphone that doesn't have Snapdragon 835. I'll keep my Lumia 950 XL for a while.

Regarding Alcatel Idol 4, on top of the fact that it is old, I see it is available only in certain European markets. Good luck Alcatel selling it. I don't understand why Alcatel even bothered now to start selling it in Europe.

And what marketing genius thought that removing the VR headset won't hurt the sales?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro