Win a Surface Pro, Signature Type Cover and Peak Messenger Bag and go back to school in style!

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
surface-pro-2017-hero-box.jpg

Students and teachers are heading back to school, and beyond the normal textbooks, pencils, and backpacks, going back to school also requires some tech to help keep organized and on track. If you haven't already make sure you check out our Back-To-School Gift Guide for gift ideas for your friends and family.
We're also going to make this season a little easier, and hopefully more fun, for one very lucky Windows Central reader. Keep reading to see how you can enter to win a Microsoft Surface Pro, Signature Type Cover, and Peak Everyday Messenger Bag, our favorite bag for toting a Surface PC!

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

anon(5415472)

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Nice, another windowscentral giveaway contest! I absolutely live for these contests LOL!

I'd like to have confirmation on something guys. One of the options on the gleam.io widget is to comment on the blog post. This is a departure from "participate in the forums" requirement of the previous contests . Participating on the forums means I can post on any forum thread like this one and it would count for the day, however the current rule seems to indicate that the only ones counted would be if you comment on the surface pro giveaway blog article itself?

This one --> https://www.windowscentral.com/win-...peak-messenger-bag-and-head-back-school-style

amiright or amiwrong?

:sweaty:

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Nice, this is my dream combo of things (also take alot of photos) my surface dropped and broke a few years back and i haven't had money to replace any thing except for the phone for years, just glad my 9 year old desktop is still working... Hopefully i can get this combo of things later this year (either by winning or buying)

bortovic

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
i dont have yet a tablet. it will be a great equipment to accompany me at the university. for example i am preparing for the exams and i need just to consult some documents from here and there. make small calculations. to use a bit the matlab with simple functions. this tablet will be more usefull than my chunky and old laptop.

Rahul cholate

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
Microsoft really has to do some extraordinary with the hardware and bring it on with some cool software so it could help on the battery life and provide good user experience.

bortovic

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
i want to win it so that i can do lighter tasks than my laptop. sometimes i really need to do some non intensive computing tasks on my laptop and i have to take it out from my backpack and then open and to hold that almost 4 kg piece of hardware. but with the laptop i can quickly take it out from the backpack or as it is so lightweight i can carry it in my hand and whenever i need to make some easy matlab calculations or some presentations i open very quicly.*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo