It appears that Star Wars Battlefront II will support 4K on Xbox One X, with a catch

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
star-wars-battlefront-ii-slave.jpg

Several months ago I reported that Battlefront II would be 4K on Xbox One, but over the course of development, things changed a little.
I'd read on internal marketing proposals that EA's upcoming Star Wars Battlefront II would be "4K" on Xbox One X, and was a candidate for showcasing the console's power in future marketing materials. Obviously, with Sony having marketing rights to the game for PlayStation, that info became slightly problematic, but the 4K resolution aspect seemed to hold true.
Later, I'd heard that the resolution or, surprisingly, the frame rate, wasn't finalized, and EA and developer DICE were trying a range of configurations on both the X and the PS4 Pro to figure out how best to present the next entry in the franchise.
Now that Battlefront II's Xbox One store listing has been updated (thanks for the tip, @btontour1), it looks as though it will at least feature 4K on the Xbox One X, with an unlocked variable refresh rate (VRR).

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)