5 tips to help Windows Mobile users switch to Android

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
galaxy-s8-s8-plus-together-6.jpg

If you got a new Android phone this holiday season, let us help you make the transition with ease.
Because Android is as popular as it is, you're able to use virtually any popular app or service on it. The truth is, you can happily switch and still be all about Microsoft if you want to. After all, why should you give up the services you love just because you change phone platforms?
The sad truth is Windows 10 Mobile just isn't competing right now, so the holiday season may well have been the opportunity to make the switch. If Android is where you're headed, we have some tips to make the transition as painless as possible.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Seriously, do we really need any more threads of this ilk??
There is a local saying " Let's just roll up the carpet" and shut up shop.. Jeez!

... !

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I'd rather hear this than switching to apple. Face it the platform is dying/dead and we only have 2 choices and we only have a year left to make our decision.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
It's not a life changing experience, its just a freaking phone/OS. It not rocket science that I need hand holding explanations, I don't need the same stuff repeated ad nauseam.
Sorry!! My 2 cents

... !

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
It's not a life changing experience, its just a freaking phone/OS. It not rocket science that I need hand holding explanations, I don't need the same stuff repeated ad nauseam.
Sorry!! My 2 cents

... !

I agree! Reading about switching OS's on this forum, you'd think it was equal in seriousness to choosing a spouse or moving across the country to a new job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs