Chime in: Should Microsoft make another wearable?

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Band-Utility-Lead.jpg

Are you a fan of Microsoft's wearables? Will the company ever get back into the market?
Wearables are a big part of the roster when it comes to the major tech companies. The Apple Watch, the Samsung Gear, and the LG Watch (to name a few) are all popular smartwatches that connect to a phone and provide instant access to notifications and more just by raising your arm. Microsoft was once part of the group with the Band, but that has since been discontinued, much to the chagrin of many users.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

justjun555

Dec 29, 2017
Visit site
no not now.should partner with other wearable companies get them board to support Windows ecosystem or develope fresh proper operating system for wearables that supports Windows ecosystem.

Adventurer64

Aug 29, 2017
Visit site
I still use Band 2 and love it. I'm on my 3rd, which I just Sugru'd, so I'll be looking for another Band 2 or moving on to Ionic. The Band 2 is a great device other than the strap cracking and battery eventually failing. I believe MS could have easily fixed these issues with Band 3. It still boggles my mind why MS would exit wearables after all that effort. I for one would have loved an improved Band 3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2