Playing Moss on HTC Vive Pro will blow your mind

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I already love this game, and I just lost a night of sleep playing it all over again.
moss-vive.jpg

We really are spoiled for choice when it comes to great VR games these days, but no other game this year tugged on my heartstrings and left me never wanting to take my headset off quite like Moss. The team at Polyarc Games nailed the combination of exploratory puzzle and emotional action experiences you can really only get in a VR world. On top of this, the game is so visually compelling you can spend hours just appreciating the scenes built to accommodate the story.
Moss was the first VR game where my family wanted to sit on the couch behind me and watch as I played through the entire story, due in no small part to the impact of Quill, the fierce little mouse who communicates with sign language and who you coordinate with as the main character. My first time through the world of Moss I was on a PlayStation 4 Pro with a PlayStation VR headset, which is cool but limited in a handful of ways. To get the full experience, Polyarc has released Moss in the Steam Store and Oculus Store starting today.
I took the opportunity to play the game again on an HTC Vive Pro, and I was blown away.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa