Go forth and provide feedback.
    Yesterday, a lot of new features hit Alpha – Skip Ahead and Alpha Ring Xbox Insiders. Aside from the new "Shopping Cart" functionality, ability to broadcast your whole dashboard on Mixer, and the first build of the Avatar Store, select Xbox Insiders got the chance to test out Xbox Avatars on Windows 10. According to a post in Xbox Wire by Microsoft's Brad Rossetti and Randy Santossio, "the Avatar Editor is a Universal Windows Platform application and now we're ready to start collecting feedback from Windows 10 users! If you're in the Alpha – Skip Ahead, Alpha, or Beta Rings on Xbox One, you'll find a new quest in the Windows 10 version of the Xbox Insider Hub that will tell you how to download and provide feedback for the Avatar Editor on your Windows 10 device. Please note that the Avatar Store will not appear on any version of the Avatar Editor on Windows 10 at this time."

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    08-16-2018 09:30 AM
    Hi
    These this a question not a reply -- I brand new so if I'm in the wrong place, I'm sorry.
    My console is a Preview Beta and I like the update for the Avatar but I do not want to lose my Original Avatar and props.
    If we update to the Beta Avatar will I lose my props, other items, especially Original Avatar?
    I want to keep my original avatar, props and items. While being able to add other items, for example being able to sit in a wheelchair and still have my cat.
    Please inform me...
    08-26-2018 01:57 PM