Halo Wars 2 support has ended, says Microsoft

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Halo-Wars-2_Screen-Shot_Attack-1_0.jpg

Recently, fans petitioned 343i for more support for Halo Wars 2, which enjoys a healthy userbase. Sadly, Mircosoft wants none of it.
Halo Wars 2 is a criminally underrated RTS for Xbox One and PC. Set somewhere around the events of Halo 5, Halo Wars 2 follows the crew of the UNSC Spirit of Fire in their battle against Atriox, a rogue brute that has built up a sizeable force of his own. Halo Wars 2 enjoyed a decent amount of post-launch content, including a campaign expansion featuring the dreaded Flood, new modes, and playable heroes. Lately, though, development has practically dried up.
Halo Wars 2 fans started a petition on Change.org to try and get noticed by 343i, requesting further development, much-requested fixes and balance changes, as well as a Steam version – something we'd heard a long time ago, was on the cards. Sadly, 343i responded today to say that the studio is not committing any more resources to Halo Wars 2, as it puts its focus on the Master Chief Collection. The full statement is as follows.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99