The new Microsoft Edge is here — have you switched to it?

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
microsoft-edge-logo-2.jpg

The new Edge made its public debut this week, but have you made the switch?
After months of testing on its Canary, Dev, and Beta branches, the new Microsoft Edge finally made its public debut this week. The release version of the browser is the culmination of a lengthy process of testing that saw Edge from a modest Chromium fork into a browser with its own unique set of features and integrations.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

phlamethrowre

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
You would think a Microsoft browser could keep me logged into my Outlook email account right?? Nope, logs out every time the browser is closed. Stays logged into my Gmail account though....

anon(631531)

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
First problem i've encountered with the "new" microsoft edge. I'm using X-Notifier for my emails, and when a new email comes in it opens the whole gmail or hotmail page, or both, while still adding those little numbers to the email icon. I just want the numbers, so i know that an email arrived, and then i can open it when i want, not when the email wants. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. By the way, this problem never happened with the "old" microsoft edge, or even with chrome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05