The new Edge made its public debut this week, but have you made the switch?
    After months of testing on its Canary, Dev, and Beta branches, the new Microsoft Edge finally made its public debut this week. The release version of the browser is the culmination of a lengthy process of testing that saw Edge from a modest Chromium fork into a browser with its own unique set of features and integrations.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    01-16-2020 12:42 PM
    You would think a Microsoft browser could keep me logged into my Outlook email account right?? Nope, logs out every time the browser is closed. Stays logged into my Gmail account though....
    01-16-2020 06:38 PM
    You would think a Microsoft browser could keep me logged into my Outlook email account right?? Nope, logs out every time the browser is closed. Stays logged into my Gmail account though....
    Update: This has been corrected. Now using Edge full time on Windows and iOS.
    03-02-2020 06:02 AM
    First problem i've encountered with the "new" microsoft edge. I'm using X-Notifier for my emails, and when a new email comes in it opens the whole gmail or hotmail page, or both, while still adding those little numbers to the email icon. I just want the numbers, so i know that an email arrived, and then i can open it when i want, not when the email wants. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. By the way, this problem never happened with the "old" microsoft edge, or even with chrome.
    06-19-2020 10:49 AM
    nope, not using it here. why change when happy with the one I am using.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-19-2020 12:23 PM
    Well, for what it's worth, the new Edge is much faster opening than the old Edge, and it's a lot faster than Chrome or Firefox.
    06-22-2020 01:15 PM
    Well, for what it's worth, the new Edge is much faster opening than the old Edge, and it's a lot faster than Chrome or Firefox.
    for now. even browsers slow down with age :-) that is what happened to both chrome and firefox.
    06-22-2020 04:22 PM