So you want to build a website, and you need to set it up on a host, but you have neither the tools nor the hosting service already. Fortunately, several companies package a website builder with their hosting plans. With little to no experience on your part, you can build your personal or professional website using a website builder through your web browser. When you're finished, it can go live on the internet immediately.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    01-25-2020 02:11 PM
    I am building a new website and I really don't know what kind of hosting to use. I was thinking to use free hosting at first because my website was small, but it will grow and free hosting is not enough. I have also found some web hosting services that offer good speed, but only 10Gb of storage and for the start it will be good, but after the website traffic grows I think it can be problematic. Recently I was reading about dedicated servers and I think that having dedicated server would be the best option. There are rental servers on (gthost.com) that come for a reasonable price and I think that I will go with them. They have really low latency and high speed servers and they give you enough storage. I think that choosing them will be a good decision.
    Last edited by Good Follow; 05-29-2020 at 01:40 PM.
    05-26-2020 04:08 PM