There's no question that you need the best antivirus software nowadays. With an ever-growing variety of threats out there the moment you go online, it's essential to keep your computer, smartphone, or tablet secure from potential risks.
    Cybersecurity is no joke, so you want to buy antivirus software that will protect you at all times and do exactly what you need. With so many antivirus software choices out there, how do you know what to look for when buying a new antivirus package? It can be confusing.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    08-07-2020 08:11 AM
    The article is missing one thing. it is not viruses you really have to worry about these days, it is malware. Those are two completely different monsters which requires different protection software. there may be some crossover between the two different types of software but you really need both. also lab testing is completely different from real world usage. it is amazing how tests from several different, respectible tech websites differ as to which one is the best or placement in the top ten.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-07-2020 10:45 AM
    The article is missing one thing. it is not viruses you really have to worry about these days, it is malware. Those are two completely different monsters which requires different protection software. there may be some crossover between the two different types of software but you really need both. also lab testing is completely different from real world usage. it is amazing how tests from several different, respectible tech websites differ as to which one is the best or placement in the top ten.
    Another thing that is missing from the article is that one can do more with a firewall via the router than via PC software.
    me just saying likes this.
    08-07-2020 10:16 PM
    To My thought, there might be some hybrid between the two unique kinds of programming yet you truly need both. additionally lab testing is totally not quite the same as certifiable utilization. Thanks
    08-10-2020 07:43 AM