First screenshots of the Notification Center for Windows Phone 8.1 reveal new design

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Windows_phone_81_logo.jpg

The first images of the new Notification Center for Windows Phone 8.1 have made their way on to the web. The images appeared on the site Winphollowers and Windows Phone Central is able to confirm their authenticity.
The screenshots appear to have come from a confidential email sent around Microsoft, detailing various aspects of the new OS. Only one page of the email, or slide deck is shown and it?s the one that details the Notification Center.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
It is indeed great news! The last paragraph pleased me the most... Developer Preview program :)

It'll be great if this is true and we can get access to this 'early' through the Developer preview method. I really don't want to wait months and months for EE to deliver this update. I'm too impatient for that ;)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
It is indeed great news! The last paragraph pleased me the most... Developer Preview program :)

It'll be great if this is true and we can get access to this 'early' through the Developer preview method. I really don't want to wait months and months for EE to deliver this update. I'm too impatient for that ;)

That would be the icing on the cake if it release on the developers preview!

EE take the mick when it comes to updates!

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
On your on view, do you guys think tis major update will help WP mature more and finally people will start buying WP devices?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
On your on view, do you guys think tis major update will help WP mature more and finally people will start buying WP devices?

Yes put only part of the solution they need to get more OEM onboard.

The app gaps needs to be closer to android and IOS offering.

And have features that you want!

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Yes put only part of the solution they need to get more OEM onboard.

The app gaps needs to be closer to android and IOS offering.

And have features that you want!

Am excited by this coming update and I hope we will have more OEMs on board, I know apps can be an issue for some but for me WP covers all aspects of my need :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Am excited by this coming update and I hope we will have more OEMs on board, I know apps can be an issue for some but for me WP covers all aspects of my need :)

I have a few that missing but just a few ;-)

Can't wait to see other OEM WP devices, I like Nokia and all but I want to see something new.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro