If theres one thing we can all agree on is that Windows Phone has a perception problem, especially in the US and Canada. The phone hardware is often reviewed favorably, but critics tend to ding the OS for lack of apps. This so-called app-gap has become less of problem as of late 2013, but the perception is still there. Also, MIA apps like Sonos dont help either.
    Nokias new ad, showcased on their Canadian YouTube channel, does a really good job of breaking it all down for the consumer. In fact, its one of the best weve seen. With bold bright graphics, the narrator talks about how impressive the Windows Phone store has become, highlighting things like UI design, Live Tiles, Windows Phone exclusive apps, and how major titles like Vine, Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram are all here already.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...
    03-07-2014 10:50 AM
    Ok so how do our app quality compare to the competition? If I'm competing ...it would have to be the best but for wp8...... There not. Some are! But majority lack features . You wanna change perception in us? Go after carriers!!! If you don't WP will never shake that perception . It will take for ever with word of mouth ! If I had a product that my distributor is not pushing youd best believe ill be at that store raising hell!! Why isn't ms?
    03-07-2014 06:53 PM