Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes sneaks onto Xbox, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare sprouts DLC

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Metal_Gear_Solid_V_Ground_Zeroes_Plants_vs_Zombies_Garden_Warfare.jpg
The Xbox One received a high-profile multiplayer-only game last week ? Titanfall. But the world needs single-player games too, and so Konami delivers one this week. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is now available on Xbox One, 360, and competing platforms. A short game with a mercifully low price, Ground Zeroes provides a tantalizing glimpse at the future of the Metal Gear series.
Meanwhile, the already-released Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare for Xbox One and 360 just received a major free downloadable content package that adds a new map, items, and lots more changes. Read on for details, trailers, and store links!

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a Sony ******, but MGS5:GZ on PS4 looks a lot better. The X1 version looks like a last-gen version (what people call "current gen"). Some games you can't tell the difference, but it is still annoying and is bad press how the X1 is getting too many upscaled games, or just lower than their competitors. I hope DX12 fixes these issues. If not for current or soon released games, maybe future games. :(

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans