Ex-Microsoft employee busted by the feds for leaking Windows 8 to press

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
microsoft.jpg

Microsoft has taken an ex-employee to court after investigations by both internal and federal counterparts found software architect, Alex Kibkalo to be stealing and leaking trade secrets from Redmond. Arrested on Wednesday, it's alleged*Kibkalo*leaked Windows 7 program files, Windows 8 information and anti-software piracy systems.*

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
An absolute total waste of tax payers money. It shouldn't be a criminal case. It should be a civil case between Microsoft and Alex Kibkalo.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm very shocked.....I'm shocked that nobody has thought or mentioned the fact that Microsoft snooped the Hotmail account belonging to one of the ex-employee's contacts. So not only did Microsoft take it upon themselves to Scroogle the privacy of a Hotmail account without a court order or warrant, but the account didn't belong to the ex-employee. It belong so some blogger. This is how they got their evidence.

This is why I LOATH the Scroogle ads and the holier-than-thou perception that MS puts out because it's false. And this will (and has) come back on them by critics ten fold. Unreal. More bad PR to come for MS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon