Star Wars: Assault Team boards both Windows and Windows Phone, now avialable and free

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Star_Wars_Assault_Team_WP_Lede.jpg

We recently looked at an upcoming Star Wars game for both Windows and Windows Phone - Star Wars Assault Team. The game has finally launched on Microsoft platforms today, opening up the popular, fictional galaxy far, far away. Windows Phone has received a mixture of Star Wars games, some containing angry birds and others tasking players to build tower defenses.
Star Wars: Assault Team is a card come strategy, turn-based game. Players are able to collect and assemble a powerful team of heroes to battle enemies and even other players across the universe.*

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Downloaded and been playing for a couple days now. Great game. Kinda reminds me of Castle Age on Facebook. Plays about the same but in the Star Wars universe. The only problems I have encountered so far is crashing aometimes when loading levels. The more I play the better t gets so I think that the crashing is to do with loading (downloading?) level content.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720