Official Manchester United app gets released, but not everyone can download it yet

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
manchester_united_lede.jpg

The official Manchester United app for Windows Phone has been released, but with limited availability. The app itself has launched in 18 countries, however the UK, US and many other countries have been skipped with further support expected in future updates. If you're an avid Man Utd football club fan, this is an app for you (or will be in the near future).

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
http://www.windowscentral.com/sites...4/05/manchester_united_lede.jpg?itok=iPTHY4W3
The official Manchester United app for Windows Phone has been released, but with limited availability. The app itself has launched in 18 countries, however the UK, US and many other countries have been skipped with further support expected in future updates. If you're an avid Man Utd football club fan, this is an app for you (or will be in the near future).

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

It's a very simple to download, here is how:
- Change in Settings/Region to Malasya
- You can leave phone language as you have it, but just in case change it to English (US or UK)
- Restart the phone
- Go to the store and search for "Manchester United Limited" or here is the link from WP Store Malaysia (click this link only when you change to Malaysia region):
Manchester United | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (Malaysia)
- Install the app and go to Settings/Region and switch back to you preferred Region, restart the phone.
- Congratulation, you now have the official Manchester United app
The app is working perfectly, it's a bit heavy but remember that it loads tons of informations. I don't know how this will effect in next updates, will it update with your Region settings or you have to change Region back to Malaysia to update the app, but just in case, bookmark the Store page of this app to your browser just to have that extra checking of the app.
I did it this way and i have now the app and it's working, here are some screenshots (images are resized for better viewing) GGMU:
MU1.jpg
MU2.jpg
MU3.jpg
MU4.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise