Nokia Play To updated for Windows Phone 8.1, new DLNA devices

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Play_To_New_Lede_81.jpg

The Nokia Play To app for streaming media content to your favorite DLNA devices, including the Xbox series, has received a modest update today. The latest version bumps the popular media app to version 3.2.13.
While the version number may be a little gangly, they did include a nice fat changelog, showing some substantive improvements.
Let?s take a look.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

Chris Moore12

May 9, 2014
Visit site
This new update even after a reboot of the phone still gives me an error on my 32Gb 1520.

Anyone else managed to get this loaded and/or working on the Dev Preview?

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
This new update even after a reboot of the phone still gives me an error on my 32Gb 1520.

Anyone else managed to get this loaded and/or working on the Dev Preview?

I have an at&t 1520 32 GB with Windows Phone 8.1 installed and it works.

I can't get NBC video podcasts to work on it though. The old Windows 7.8 version worked fine with NBC podcasts. Podcasts from PBS work fine.

Chris Moore12

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Damn I wonder what is up with mine.....I removed and reinstalled after the update came out (and power cycled the phone) but get the same error when I load up the app.

Am interested to see it in action.....maybe I'll have more luck when they get Cyan out the door!!

Thanks for sharing that it works!

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't appear to launch on my 620... first time I launched it, it said there could be an issue and to check the store for an update (to which I found none), so restarted the phone and tried again. It just bombs out now saying there was a problem with the app and it had to close.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Install the app to your phone or move the app from your SD card to your phone. I had the same problems as you but now it's fine.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium