My goals for #MobileFit month ? Daniel Rubino

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
fiitweight.jpg

Yesterday was the official kick off of our #MobileFit series for the month of June. We?ve done this before back when we called it ?Fitness Month? and we held it in the unseasonable month of February. This year, we?re doing it in June because you?re most likely to exercise this month instead of the cold doldrums of winter.
What is #MobileFit? It?s where we explore how to improve our lives with modern technology. Since you?re reading our site, there?s a good chance you?re looking to use the latest and greatest gizmos in ways that can make your existence better. From smartphones with built in pedometers, weight scales with built-in Wi-Fi, to smart wearables and the services that power them, there?s a lot to share in 2014.
In fact, I?ll go so far as to argue that the smartphones revolution is over, and it?s wearables that will be the next big thing. Smartphones will continue to evolve and improve, but the concept of what they are and what they do is 90% complete. Wearables ? like Fitbit or smartwatches ? are just the tip of this new category, and that classification still needs definition.
Before we start our main coverage though, let me share with you what I plan on doing for the month.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs