Microsoft's next flagship Windows Phone to come out in November on 3 US carriers, features 3D Touch

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
3D_Touch_lede_sim.jpg

Over at the site @evleaks, a report about Nokia's (now Microsoft's) future smartphone road map has been teased with some device names like 'McLaren,' 'Rock,' 'Tesla' and 'Superman.' While 'Rock' is reported to be an entry-level Lumia 530 for T-Mobile and cricket, 'Tesla' and 'Superman' are described as mid-range devices for AT&T and Verizon, though no specifics are given. The Verge has previously described 'Superman' though as having a 4.7 inch display and a massive 5 MP front-facing camera.
I can add to the story quite a bit, specifically some details around 'McLaren.' But first, I should mention that AT&T is slated to get the new green Lumia 1520 sometime in late June or July as part of the Windows Phone 8.1 launch. I don't know if it'll be 32 GB internal or 16 GB, but with micro SD expansion, the ability to install apps and games to the card and 128 GB support, it doesn't matter anymore.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Too long. We are going to lose some customers who won't wait that long to upgrade. With the added wait for current phones to get 8.1 Microsoft is hurting their own future.

Sent from my KFTT using Mobile Nations mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs