Wait for it...something major is coming to Windows Phone!

Lumiamike

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I have never seen so many masochists begging for pain. I've got an idea, why don't we all wait and see what's coming when MS issues a presser. No guessing, no wishing, no nothing.
Bet your fun at party's !

My guess... A working and useable music player in the Os or a 3D screen that does not need glasses

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
It'll be implemented 6 months after it's announced, and then it'll turn out to be a half baked solution that kind of works. Soon after its release on WP, Apple and/or Google will take it and turn it into a technological masterpiece.

This seems overly optimistic. I'd have expected you to say MS will launch it on iOS/Android first! You must be having a really good day! ;-)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I think with the recent release of the Nokia X phones and their forked version of android, with all their MS apps and services, Windows Phones running android apps may not be too far fetched of a guess.

Lumiamike

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I think with the recent release of the Nokia X phones and their forked version of android, with all their MS apps and services, Windows Phones running android apps may not be too far fetched of a guess.

Time to find a virus scanner for Wp me thinks if true... I really hope they don't let that crap in

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I think MS will launch Visual malware studio.

Exclusively on Android and iOS.

That would certainly upset a few people.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Maybe the question that should be asked is when has Microsoft ever lived up to the hype they tout? Judging by the state of WP, Xbox one and Windows 8 I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything remotely as "upsetting" as they are trying to promote.
Sent from my Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

Zacharyw70

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Android apps on Windows Phone would certainly be exciting as the app situation is probably the worst thing the OS has going for it at the moment.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I think when he said "upset" he meant it in the same way as "disrupt."

That would mean that whatever I'd coming would force a change in everything. That doesn't mean it would be perfect out the gate. It means that something new would be introduced that will force others to respond.

Wall iPhone

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Why are you guys speculating about apps? Barnaclues who is a senior Microsoft software engineer literally was shocked and said "can we do that" when he heard what was to come. So it must be something bigger then chrome or google apps..

AndyM72

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Why are you guys speculating about apps? Barnaclues who is a senior Microsoft software engineer literally was shocked and said "can we do that" when he heard what was to come. So it must be something bigger then chrome or google apps..

Yeah, it's that "can we do that???!!!" reaction that makes me think MS has done something truly nuts like port the Windows Phone Emulator in the SDK over to Android, so people can check out the genuine article of Windows Phone... on their existing phone. So it's a VM of the Windows Phone reference hardware, that runs as an Android app, that you can then load a Windows Phone OS image into as a guest. It's clearly connected to Android, whatever it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99