What made you buy Windows Phone in the first place?

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Lumia_635_hand_lede.jpg

My first Windows Phone? That would have to be the Dell Venue Pro. That sliding portrait-QWERTY keyboard? Swoon. It was a little chunky, but I loved that phone. The screen went into a billion pieces when I dropped it on some ice in Park City after slaying the mountain. That was my first Windows Phone, but it wasn't the hardware that really drew me into the mix - it was the software. What made you first buy Windows Phone?

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

alanjg86

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
From the start I've been Nokia fan till date may be forever. The quality they offer in a cell phone is simply Good. Why I bought a Windows Phone because I was "Android" user earlier and I fell in love with that easy to use OS and things. Day by day I started loving less...and lately I started hating it due to its annoying s/w updates and increase in software data. So I ditched Android and made a wise decision to buy Lumia 1320 as it fits my budget and fulfills my needs.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
From the start I've been Nokia fan till date may be forever. The quality they offer in a cell phone is simply Good. Why I bought a Windows Phone because I was "Android" user earlier and I fell in love with that easy to use OS and things. Day by day I started loving less...and lately I started hating it due to its annoying s/w updates and increase in software data. So I ditched Android and made a wise decision to buy Lumia 1320 as it fits my budget and fulfills my needs.

Ah good to hear you enjoy it, welcome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos