My first Windows Phone? That would have to be the Dell Venue Pro. That sliding portrait-QWERTY keyboard? Swoon. It was a little chunky, but I loved that phone. The screen went into a billion pieces when I dropped it on some ice in Park City after slaying the mountain. That was my first Windows Phone, but it wasn't the hardware that really drew me into the mix - it was the software. What made you first buy Windows Phone?

Full story from the WPCentral blog...
    07-21-2014 07:42 PM
    From the start I've been Nokia fan till date may be forever. The quality they offer in a cell phone is simply Good. Why I bought a Windows Phone because I was "Android" user earlier and I fell in love with that easy to use OS and things. Day by day I started loving less...and lately I started hating it due to its annoying s/w updates and increase in software data. So I ditched Android and made a wise decision to buy Lumia 1320 as it fits my budget and fulfills my needs.
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-22-2014 02:19 AM
    From the start I've been Nokia fan till date may be forever. The quality they offer in a cell phone is simply Good. Why I bought a Windows Phone because I was "Android" user earlier and I fell in love with that easy to use OS and things. Day by day I started loving less...and lately I started hating it due to its annoying s/w updates and increase in software data. So I ditched Android and made a wise decision to buy Lumia 1320 as it fits my budget and fulfills my needs.
    Ah good to hear you enjoy it, welcome!
    07-22-2014 08:56 PM