Windows Phone 8.1 Preview users will no longer need to downgrade their OS to get the latest release

Balaji Ankam

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Yes .... I am also confused. Can someone clarify if we are getting Cyan update for PD?

I have gone through the entire thread and people are confusing.... please note that Cyan and Update 1 are two different stuffs. I really DO NOT want to downgrade my OS to get Cyan. Nokia/Microsoft please do something and provide clarity

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Yes .... I am also confused. Can someone clarify if we are getting Cyan update for PD?

I have gone through the entire thread and people are confusing.... please note that Cyan and Update 1 are two different stuffs. I really DO NOT want to downgrade my OS to get Cyan. Nokia/Microsoft please do something and provide clarity

The easiest and simplest thing you can do is actually do nothing and wait to be prompted to update. Much less confusing and tiring than trying to figure out who said what and when. I have unregistered my phone from the dev preview and will just wait till they decide to fix the issue.

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

They will fix it brother it's just a question of when???

Theo_andravida

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I have info that a lot of companies like verizon, vodafone etc. have finished testing, shared the word to microsoft and are waiting for microsoft to start the roll out. I was told that by a friend that works high in vodafone. Dont get surprised if there is a big boom with a lot of devices like lumia 520 getting wp 8.1 until Monday. Could even be one to two days!

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I have info that a lot of companies like verizon, vodafone etc. have finished testing, shared the word to microsoft and are waiting for microsoft to start the roll out. I was told that by a friend that works high in vodafone. Dont get surprised if there is a big boom with a lot of devices like lumia 520 getting wp 8.1 until Monday. Could even be one to two days!

sounds good and hope that's solid. Verizon was getting the updates first for a bit then we kinda jumped to last all the sudden.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss