Tesco starts selling its own 7-inch Windows 8.1 tablet in the UK for ?99

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
tesco-connect-tablet.jpg

UK-based retailer Tesco is now selling its own 7-inch Windows 8.1 tablet in its stores and online for ?99, and it comes with three Tesco-branded apps pre-installed on the device. The retailer is also selling the Connect tablet with a new Lumia 530 smartphone together for ?129 without a contract, or for free with a ?12.50 a month contract for 24 months.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

jmn2005

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I am in the process of returning my newly acquired TESCO CONNECT 7 to Tesco Direct as it seems to have developed a problem with its power unit within 12 hours of using it for the first time.

The tablet has definite possibilities and I am looking forward to getting a working replacement as soon as possible.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any form of system manual available at present; only a tiny pamphlet included in the box which provides an introduction to using the unit and the basics of the menu-system.

Sadly there isn't a single mention of the TESCO CONNECT 7 on the Tesco Tech Support online help pages either.

I guess it's still early days for this product and there are bound to be some teething problems.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss