Yet another major US bank is ending its support for the Windows Phone platform. This time it's Bank of America, which has posted a note on its app's store page that it will stop supporting Microsoft's mobile OS sometime in early March.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    01-28-2015 03:30 PM
    The mountain. The WP plane has hit it
    01-28-2015 03:40 PM
    This is ridiculous. The Bank of America app is one of my most used apps, I use it everyday! I've been with Windows Phone since 7 and I've seen many ups and downs with this platform. I've left and kept coming back and I've finally come to the conclusion that I will never leave WP again. I just can't go back to Android or iOS, so to hear this news is certainly depressing. Oh well...hopefully Windows 10 can convince the minds of many and app devs will come crawling back.
    01-28-2015 04:20 PM
    here's hoping for a universal app. seems like Windows version is being kept along with Chase. Both never mentioned about discontinuing them.
    sleeve22 likes this.
    01-28-2015 05:00 PM
    So what's next, get blocked access by Chase or BoA if you use a Windows computer?
    01-28-2015 05:03 PM
    So what's next, get blocked access by Chase or BoA if you use a Windows computer?
    You should do that yourself and terminate use of there facilities if you disagree with policy.
    01-28-2015 05:10 PM
    here's hoping for a universal app. seems like Windows version is being kept along with Chase. Both never mentioned about discontinuing them.
    I've heard back from head of Chase Bank digital products via the business CEO and heard that its small share that is why they are dropping the platform.

They know the real numbers but until Microsoft improves things in the US they are happy to point to the mobile website.
    01-28-2015 05:13 PM
    I've heard back from head of Chase Bank digital products via the business CEO and heard that its small share that is why they are dropping the platform.

They know the real numbers but until Microsoft improves things in the US they are happy to point to the mobile website.
    but it just sounds retarded to not support wp if theyre keeping windows version.
    ​i remain optimistic. besides website still works.
    01-28-2015 05:43 PM