Apple just "reinvented the notebook," apparently

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
c3efb235-c597-48cb-bed4-9d3a7f5c361f_800.png

You might have noticed that fruit company is having an event today. At said event, Apple just "reinvented the notebook." Their words, not ours. The brand new MacBook is 12-inches, slim as hell, has a Retina Display, an Intel Core M CPU, comes in gold and has almost nothing in the way of ports.
Starting at $1299, it's definitely a premium priced product (as if you'd expect anything less) and we'll admit that there are things we like about it. It'll also probably run Windows pretty well.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Draconica5

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Isn't the Surface of MS reinvented the notebook already?

This's really ridiculus, and now iVerge have ton of news which are talking like Surface pro 3 never existed...

edit: sorry, typo, I means pro 3, not 4.

Last edited:

idokamaroq

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
You guy's are forgetting that, in their dictionary, reinvention = minor update that came a little too late to the party and needs to yell at everyone to be noticed ;)

OwenDL

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
So this is my facebook feed today. Their new macbook isn't even anything remarkable. The media and the amount of fanboyism they show towards apple is so, so irritating.

I don't think I ever saw any news headlines for when the Hololense was announced, and that was by far more noteworthy than the Apple Watch and this new Macbook.+

Attachments

• Apple.png
    Apple.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 30

Grimlock

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
You might have noticed that fruit company is having an event today. At said event, Apple just "reinvented the notebook." Their words, not ours. The brand new MacBook is 12-inches, slim as hell, has a Retina Display, an Intel Core M CPU, comes in gold and has almost nothing in the way of ports.
Starting at $1299, it's definitely a premium priced product (as if you'd expect anything less) and we'll admit that there are things we like about it. It'll also probably run Windows pretty well.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

What a disapointing article to see on windows central- it makes the site look like a ****** site rather than a MS focused site made by tech journalists. Every company makes these claims- it has to do with something called marketing. I personally use a L925 and a Surface Pro 3, but I don't have auto-snarky responses when someone releases something new. I enjoy my products and don't let new devices give me an inferiority complex- I like them just the same!

You know who else did the EXACT same thing? Microsoft! They said they reinvented the smartphone!

The Smartphone Reinvented | Windows Phone (United States)

Gustavo Sanchez

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
What a disapointing article to see on windows central- it makes the site look like a ****** site rather than a MS focused site made by tech journalists. Every company makes these claims- it has to do with something called marketing. I personally use a L925 and a Surface Pro 3, but I don't have auto-snarky responses when someone releases something new. I enjoy my products and don't let new devices give me an inferiority complex- I like them just the same!

You know who else did the EXACT same thing? Microsoft! They said they reinvented the smartphone!

The Smartphone Reinvented | Windows Phone (United States)
Best answer ever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes