You might have noticed that fruit company is having an event today. At said event, Apple just "reinvented the notebook." Their words, not ours. The brand new MacBook is 12-inches, slim as hell, has a Retina Display, an Intel Core M CPU, comes in gold and has almost nothing in the way of ports.
    Starting at $1299, it's definitely a premium priced product (as if you'd expect anything less) and we'll admit that there are things we like about it. It'll also probably run Windows pretty well.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    Zig87 likes this.
    03-09-2015 02:11 PM
    bahahaha Apple
    03-09-2015 04:13 PM
    I coulda swore IBM reinvented the notebook...
    03-09-2015 04:39 PM
    Isn't the Surface of MS reinvented the notebook already?

This's really ridiculus, and now iVerge have ton of news which are talking like Surface pro 3 never existed...

edit: sorry, typo, I means pro 3, not 4.
    Last edited by Draconica5; 03-09-2015 at 06:20 PM.
    crise likes this.
    03-09-2015 06:06 PM
    You guy's are forgetting that, in their dictionary, reinvention = minor update that came a little too late to the party and needs to yell at everyone to be noticed ;)
    03-09-2015 06:13 PM
    Isn't the Surface of MS reinvented the notebook already?

This's really ridiculus, and now iVerge have ton of news which are talking like Surface pro 4 never existed...
    It doesn't exist...
    idokamaroq likes this.
    03-09-2015 06:16 PM
    So this is my facebook feed today. Their new macbook isn't even anything remarkable. The media and the amount of fanboyism they show towards apple is so, so irritating.

I don't think I ever saw any news headlines for when the Hololense was announced, and that was by far more noteworthy than the Apple Watch and this new Macbook.+
    Attached Thumbnails apple.png  
    03-09-2015 10:54 PM
    I definitely saw plenty of HoloLens headlines. More so than this MacBook, actually. However, not as many as the Apple Watch.
    03-13-2015 12:04 AM
    You might have noticed that fruit company is having an event today. At said event, Apple just "reinvented the notebook." Their words, not ours. The brand new MacBook is 12-inches, slim as hell, has a Retina Display, an Intel Core M CPU, comes in gold and has almost nothing in the way of ports.
    Starting at $1299, it's definitely a premium priced product (as if you'd expect anything less) and we'll admit that there are things we like about it. It'll also probably run Windows pretty well.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    What a disapointing article to see on windows central- it makes the site look like a fanboy site rather than a MS focused site made by tech journalists. Every company makes these claims- it has to do with something called marketing. I personally use a L925 and a Surface Pro 3, but I don't have auto-snarky responses when someone releases something new. I enjoy my products and don't let new devices give me an inferiority complex- I like them just the same!

You know who else did the EXACT same thing? Microsoft! They said they reinvented the smartphone!

The Smartphone Reinvented | Windows Phone (United States)
    Guytronic, Laura Knotek and a5cent like this.
    03-14-2015 05:04 PM
    What a disapointing article to see on windows central- it makes the site look like a fanboy site rather than a MS focused site made by tech journalists. Every company makes these claims- it has to do with something called marketing. I personally use a L925 and a Surface Pro 3, but I don't have auto-snarky responses when someone releases something new. I enjoy my products and don't let new devices give me an inferiority complex- I like them just the same!

You know who else did the EXACT same thing? Microsoft! They said they reinvented the smartphone!

The Smartphone Reinvented | Windows Phone (United States)
    Best answer ever.
    03-14-2015 05:46 PM
    What a disapointing article to see on windows central- it makes the site look like a fanboy site rather than a MS focused site made by tech journalists.
    We are a fanboy site, but we prefer "enthusiasts".
    03-14-2015 07:33 PM