There's still time to grab a Windows Central Ninja Cat t-shirt!

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
unicorn-teeshirt2.png

A few days ago we launched our first, limited run, Windows Central t-shirt featuring the ultimate Ninja Cat and Unicorn combination. We've been blown away by the reception it's seen, but there's still time to grab one before they're gone!

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

r0st4

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Only 5 tees left. OMG, OMG, OMG... What do I do? I really want it! But I don't need it and with shipping it's quite expensive. Damn! Any advice? :D Also any chance you will be offering them again anytime soon? :)

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Only 5 tees left. OMG, OMG, OMG... What do I do? I really want it! But I don't need it and with shipping it's quite expensive. Damn! Any advice? :D Also any chance you will be offering them again anytime soon? :)

It seems that you have 21 more days to order, regardless of goal

r0st4

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Hm, they still haven't shut it so I beat the living sh*t out of my common sense and ordered one too :D Although I'm not sure about my order. The shipping was kinda off but I couldn't change it...

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
My shirt arrived yesterday, wearing today! Minor error on mine though... Looks like some of the yellow on the unicorn is in the upper left chest area near the arm pit.

It's faint so appears almost teal. Unless its supposed to be there. But it isn't that big of a deal any way so ignoring it for now.

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
My shirt arrived yesterday, wearing today! Minor error on mine though... Looks like some of the yellow on the unicorn is in the upper left chest area near the arm pit.

It's faint so appears almost teal. Unless its supposed to be there. But it isn't that big of a deal any way so ignoring it for now.
No longer ignoring it. Sent an email to Windows Central about it after my lady said,

"Yay your nerd shirt arrived!... Wait, what'd you spill on it?"

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Just got my reprinted shirt yesterday! Wearing it now. Looks great!

It actually looks different than the other one. It was printed slightly larger. I like it.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes