For those who may not be familiar, the Windows Phone Store features a series of app and game collections that groups Windows Phone titles into a wide range of categories. Microsoft does a good job of rotating these collections and one collection that we haven't notice recently popped up on our radar.
    The Into the Shadows Collection is an assembly of Windows Phone games that will allow you to be immersed in a world of intricate shading and shadows. The gaming titles are described as featuring "slick graphics with a shadowy atmosphere". When combined with challenging game play, these shadowy Windows Phone games can be an entertaining way to pass the time.
    We've plucked a few of the gaming titles from the Into the Shadows Collection for this week's Windows Central roundup. There are a few notable omissions ( Dark Lands and Darklings come to mind) and if you have a favorite game with a shadowy atmosphere that isn't in the Collection, sound off below in the comments.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    04-11-2015 10:00 AM