The Mpow Armor Portable Bluetooth Speaker comes across as a very formidable Windows Phone accessory. The specs offer a rugged speaker that should be well suited for the beach, poolside or while out camping in the great beyond.
    The 5W speaker is listed as waterproof, shockproof and dustproof. Battery life is estimated at 10 hours for playback time and you have the added bonus of 1000mAh of backup emergency power should your Windows Phone need a little boost. We took the Mpow BT speaker out for a test drive this past weekend and was rather impressed with the build quality and sound performance this little speaker offers.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    05-19-2015 08:20 AM
    It surely is rugged and durable, I guess it should be handy for my boat trips (I run a boat trip company). Although according to Consumer Top | Product Buying Guides and Reviews the best durable Bluetooth speaker is UE BOOM, and it's mainly because of it's good sound quality. I'm not sure that Mpow is as good in that sense. I'll have to try it out myself and compare!
    10-05-2015 10:48 AM