CSR Racing Review, possibly the best drag racing game available for Windows Phone and Windows 8

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
CSR_Racing_Lead.jpg

Confession time. When CSR Racing was released late last month for Windows Phone and Windows 8 devices my first thought was, "Joy, another racing game". I then installed CSR Racing and my first impressions immediately flew out the window.
CSR Racing is the older Drag Racing Windows Phone game but with Asphalt 8: Airborne level graphics. The game offers you a career in city street drag racing where you can buy and race over ninety licensed cars, customize their appearance and upgrade everything from the engine to the license plate.
CSR Racing is a universal app, available for low-memory Windows Phones and supports cloud saves where you can switch between devices without losing your game progress. Add a multi-player mode to go along with the single player story line and CSR becomes a solid racing game for Windows Phone and Windows 8.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded it. Was great. First update came and would just sit at pending. Uninstalled and tried to reinstall and that just sits at pending. Anyone else having this issue? If this Zynga game is anything like Words with Friends, the issue should be cleared up sometime in 2018.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss