Microsoft's Universal Foldable Keyboard hasn't just gone on sale in the U.S. today, UK buyers can also pick one up at an albeit inflated price point. The $99.95 asking price in the States has become 99.99 in the British Microsoft Store inclusive of VAT.
    You do at least get free delivery and it looks to be shipping now, so if you've been hankering for one since we first saw it back at MWC in Barcelona, now is your chance.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...
    07-14-2015 08:50 AM
    Hello,
    I purchased the Universal Foldable Keyboard for my Verizon Galaxy Note 4. I was able to successfully connected to Bluetooth. However, when the phone powers off automatically, and when powered back on, the keyboard and the mobile phone do Not connect automatically. To fix the problem, I have to unpair the keyboard from the mobile and pair it back on, which is a hassle. I do own a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard that works fine with my mobile (It connects automatically when the keyboard is turned on). I purchased the foldable keyboard because it folds and can easily be stored away. Any suggestions as to how to fix this issue? Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

P.s. the foldable keyboard works fine with an iphone 4s. Therefore, there is a possible glitch with the galaxy note 4. Is there a fix for this?
    07-24-2015 02:15 PM