Fantastic Windows Phone games to pass the time with

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Time_Waster_Games_Lead.jpg

While we all use our Windows Phones to stay in touch and stay productive throughout the day, we also use the phones to fill our gaming needs. The Windows Phone Store is packed full of quality games to fill your library with. From racing games to platformers to word games these games can be dangerously addictive. While these titles may not be on the same level as console games, they are entertaining and fantastic ways to pass the time.
For this week's Windows Central Roundup, We will highlight four Windows Phone games that I have found to be great titles to pass the time with. There is no rhyme or reason behind the games that are highlighted beyond that I like them. There is a boatload of excellent games in the Windows Phone Store and if I have overlooked your favorite time waster of a game sound off below in the comments.
As a bonus of sorts, if you have a need to add a few gaming titles to your Windows 10 device all of these games are also available in the Windows Store. All are just as enjoyable from the larger screen of your Windows tablet or PC.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon