Exclusive look at the next big update for cross-platform strategy game Cloud Raiders

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Cloud-Raiders-Stronghold-level-10-update-Windows-photo.jpg

International softwar publisher Game Insight recently invited a handful of mobile gaming journalists to its Innowate research and development studio in Riga, Latvia to preview the company's upcoming lineup of mobile titles. That's a long way to travel, but we saw some cool games that I look forward to sharing with you in the weeks to come.
While visiting the studio, I couldn't resist checking in on one of my favorite Game Insight titles: Cloud Raiders. A free to play Clash of Clans-style game, Cloud Raiders has a huge feather in its cap: cross-platform multiplayer between Windows, Android, and iOS platforms. And as luck would have it, the game will soon receive a major update that increases the maximum Stronghold and player level, adds new offensive units and defensive towers, and much more.
Read on to learn what's coming next to our favorite cross-platform competitive raiding game, complete with hands-on video!

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon